For the dough
175 grams cream cheese
50 grams Greek Yogurt
220 grams soft unsalted butter
60 grams of sugar
Dash of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
280 grams flour
1/2 cup raspberry jam
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2/3 cup chopped walnuts
1 egg for eggwash
Sugar to sprinkle on top (optional)
Preheat oven to 175C.
1.Cream together cream cheese, butter, and Greek yogurt.
2. Add in sugar, salt, and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Slowly add in flour. Mix until incorporated and dump on a floured surface.
4. Shape dough into a ball and cut into four equal parts.
5. Wrap each part in plastic and refrigerate for at least an hour.
6. Add coconut oil to chocolate chips and put in the microwave. Microwave in 30-second intervals and stir in between. Once completely melted, leave to cool.
7. Take out one dough ball and place on a floured surface. Roll out into a 25 cm circle.
8. Spread jam/chocolate on top and then add chopped walnuts.
9. Using a pizza cutter, cut circle into 12 identical wedges.
10. Roll each into a croissant-shaped cookie, brush with eggwash and sprinkle with sugar.
11. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack. Repeat steps 7-11 for the rest of the dough
Repeat steps 7-11 for the rest of the dough. Make half with the jam and the rest with chocolate.