150 grams dried apricots
50 grams dried cranberries
50 grams almonds
70 grams desiccated coconut (extra for rolling)
2 tablespoons agave syrup
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon flaxseed
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon water
- Put almonds in food processor and blend until a rough texture is achieved.
- Add dried apricots and cranberries to the processor and continue blending.
- When the fruit is also broken down, scrape down the sides of the food processor.
- Add the coconut oil, water, vanilla extract and syrup and process that as well. Let sit for a couple of minutes to soak in.
- Add the desiccated coconut, chia seeds, and flaxseed and blend until you all ingredients are combined, and the mixture sticks together when you press it with your fingers. You want to make sure you can shape the balls without them falling apart.
- Put the rest of the desiccated coconut in a plate
- Roll out the mixture (about 1 tablespoon) into small balls and coat them in the desiccated coconut.
- Store in an airtight container.